Frequently Asked Questions
How does the subscription schedule work?
Orders are shipped on the 1st of the month (or the first business day after the 1st of the month). The cutoff for the first order being shipped on the 14th of the month prior. Thus, subscription orders placed after the 14th will not go out on the 1st, but will go out on the 1st of the next month. Monthly re-billing occurs on the 10th of the month. The first order will be billed at the time it is placed and re-billing will only occur in subsequent months (you won't get billed twice for your first shipment).
Do I need to take it every day?
Yes. For a product like this, consistency is key.
Can I get a sample smaller than 32oz?
Given that time and repetition is important for this type of product, we did not want to offer it in a smaller size as we want to help support its regular use.
Is this FDA approved? Do I need to check with my doctor first?
This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. Yes, we always recommend consulting a doctor for any dietary supplement that you might be considering.
Are the results the same for everyone?
People are all different and have different metabolisms, body types, and diet. Thus, these can all factor into how they might see results from the product.
What are the warnings for this product?
- AVOID if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, nursing, allergic to Cinnamon, taking antibiotics, or a child under 14 yrs.
- Consult a physician if you are Diabetic/Hypoglycemic.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- No artificial flavors, colorings, preservatives added.
- TruCinn BG is a dietary supplement and NOT a drug, and is NOT intended to treat or cure any disease.
- Routinely monitor blood glucose levels.
- Unlike the most common cinnamon, "true cinnamon" has negligible amounts of Coumarin, a blood thinner, which can be toxic to the liver, especially in long-term use.